CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 11-20-2014, 09:20 PM   #1
Shawn M Wilson

Profile:
At Large Nutrition - Recovery

So for those of you who don't know I have heart problems (afib) and have had a few procedures in the past year which has killed my working out and all.

I have been trying to get back at it but suffered a lot from just muscle soreness and being tired (joys of my heart issue).

So after chatting with Chris for a bit I got some Results in and after taking it, this week has been night and day over the last month I would say. I have noticed that I'm not near as sore as I used to be, and that I don't get as tired during my workouts like I used too.

I take the following every day and now am adding the results in
Vitamin
Fish Oil
Heart Med

It has been a great tool in helping this almost 40 year old man feel like I can get back at it and not be as slow in the recovery department like I have been.

Goal is to add some ETS first week of December and see how those two work out with me

Thanks Chris for a great product which helps this old man move a little like a younger one!

Old 11-21-2014, 04:59 PM   #2
Chris Mason

Profile:
Re: At Large Nutrition - Recovery

Thanks Shawn! I am glad you like it.

Old 11-21-2014, 05:01 PM   #3
Chris Mason

Profile:
Re: At Large Nutrition - Recovery

FYI, for anyone reading this, we just released our Nitrean Natural line of protein! I'll be honest, and say my dealings with the CrossFit community were a big driver in the release of this product. Here is a blurb from the site:

For years our customers have been asking if we planned to offer an artificial sweetener free version of our wildly popular Nitrean series. The answer has always been no, but that answer just changed!

As many of you know we have recently begun manufacturing our own products for the first time in our 12 years history. Our new plant has given us the freedom to delve into new, and previously unexplored facets of the supplement business. The first example of this freedom is our release of the Nitrean Natural series.

We are incredibly excited about the release of Nitrean Natural. We have always felt that we offer the finest protein supplements available, but this product line truly sets the industry standard. Here are just a few of the highlights:

- A new and improved version of our proprietary protein matrix consisting of three forms of grass fed, rBGH free, drug free whey (concentrate, isolate, and hydrolyzed), micellar casein, and whole egg proteins.
- Artificial sweetener free, all natural stevia based flavoring systems.
- Amazing new flavors and the same easy mixing you have come to expect from AtLarge Nutrition.

Bottom line, if you want a protein supplement that is simultaneously clean, environmentally friendly, and supremely effective, you want Nitrean Natural. Order now, and get on the road to optimize your body!