CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 09-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #1
Gene Chun

Profile:
Saw "Breaking and Entering"

It starred Jude Law. They had kids using parkour as a means of entering a building from a skylight to move from the roof to the floor. I'm no expert on parkour or freerunning, but it wasn't as good as the stuff you see on youtube.

But anyways, besides Casio Royale, that's the only other movie that I've seen parkour in.

OK movie, a few plot twists but as a married person, set me on edge as to "What are you doing?" for the main character.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:34 AM   #2
Travis Hall

Profile:

Re: Saw "Breaking and Entering"

A good movie with parkour is District 13. It's a french movie (Banlieue 13, I think is the original title??). It stars David Belle and is excellent! You may have unknowingly seen parts of it on YouTube.

Cheers,
T.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #3
Timothy Holmes

Profile:
Re: Saw "Breaking and Entering"

Die Hard 4 has little bit towards the end. Bruce Willis tries to kill the very quick, very athletic parkour-using bad guy.