CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
Benjamin Goodale

Profile:
Seeking Possible Investor/Partner/Lender

I posted this previously in the affiliates sections...pardon the crosspost.

We are a small, young affiliate. We currently have a handful of clients and we train in a community rec center. the current space is good in that there is zero upfront/overhead cost, lots of space to train, an indoor track, bathrooms, showers, etc.

While our current space can accomodate plenty of growth and expansion, I do think that we would see faster growth if we were in our own box.

We are the first and only Crossfit affiliate in the Hamptons (eastern long island) area. I feel strongly that there is a huge untapped market here and that with the proper working capital to set up a real deal CF box, we could be very successful.

I am not in a position financially right now to fund a full scale expansion. While it is totally fine for us to grow slowly and organically until such time as we can afford a real box, I do think that if we could find an investor or lender that we could jump start the Crossfit movement in the area and make a decent profit.

If there is anyone out there interested in possibly investing, partnering, or lending to help grow our affiliate, I would be interested in discussing the possibilities with you.

I have done a fair bit of research on the local market and have several detailed cash flow/pro formas.

Please feel free to contact me by phone 631-320-8207, or email ben@motuscrossfit.com

our website is www.motuscrossfit.com (WFS)