CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Competitions
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Competitions Competitions, contests & challenges

Old 03-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
Amanda Barnard

Profile:
Central Florida Crossfitters??

Any central florida crossfitters have their own garage gym or know of a crossfit gym that doesn't cost $20 to come in?

I will be in florida March 12-18, looking for either someone to do the games WoD with or a gym that I don't have to travel too far for.

I'll be in St. Pete on 14th but not sure how late and if WoD would be announced by then. Will be near Orlando on 15th, and then Winter Haven area most of the rest of the time. If there are any individuals that don't mind me popping around that would be awesome.

Thanks,
Amanda
Old 03-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
Matt Thomas

Profile:
Re: Central Florida Crossfitters??

Try CF Country in Oviedo. It's right near the University of Central Florida. Their policy used to be you could do a week for free. Not sure if it's changed, but the owner is really cool. I'd give him a call and see if you can work something out.