CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 02-25-2007, 10:03 AM   #31
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Sol,

Glad I could help out! Enjoy your kettlebells!

Just so everyone knows, I've started a monthly email newsletter that contains discounts on certain pieces of Gill Gear beyond the normal Crossfit Discount, and also spotlights a different product each month at a great price. Best of all, it actually contains the prices!

Next month will be the super-solid Gill Glute Ham Station at a steep discount.

If you'd like to get on the list, just let me know: jon@againfaster.com.

Lest you think I'm just here to sell gear, check out the site for some great coverage of the USA Track and Field Nationals shot put competition (4 of the top 5 guys in the world!) with a whole bunch of video. It'll be up on Monday!

Best,

Jon
Old 02-25-2007, 10:17 AM   #32
Jennifer Conlin

Profile:
Jon, your like a drug dealer for Crossfitters! Awesome!
Old 02-26-2007, 07:40 AM   #33
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Jen,

I'm not sure how I feel about the analogy, but I know what you mean!

I just got a bunch of rings, bumpers, and kettlebells and put in for my new glute ham raise (http://www.gillathletics.com/GillIte...spx?FSID=WE200), so I'm feeling a little like a Crossfit junkie. I can't wait to get it!

There's just something so appealing about shiny metal...

I put you on the list for the newsletter, by the way. Keep training hard!

Best,

Jon
Old 02-28-2007, 11:18 AM   #34
Chris Frost

Profile:
More props for Jon.......

I just received one of his pullupbars this morning and realized that it had been damaged during shipping. I emailed him and he quickly replied and got the replacement parts in the mail. There are not many distributors that have that kind of commitment to Customer service. I'll definetly order my equipment through him in the future. Thanks again
Old 02-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #35
Sol Agramont

Profile:
Jon,

add my email to the discount list newsletter please. I emailed you about another equipment purchase.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:39 AM   #36
Jon Gilson

Profile:
The latest Again Faster Equipment newsletter will debut on Monday afternoon!

We've got a special price on the Gill Glute-Ham Station, a preorder blowout on Bumper Plates, the introduction of the PowerMax Sled, and a complete listing of our most popular products, including the PowerMax Rings and the Again Faster Bar.

If you'd like to sign up to receive the newsletter, shoot me an email: jon@againfaster.com.

As an added bonus, everyone who signs up during the month of March will be added to a drawing for a free pair of PowerMax Rings. Can't beat that price!

Best,

Jon

http://www.againfastergill.blogspot.com
http://www.againfasterequipment.blogspot.com
Old 03-08-2007, 07:55 AM   #37
Kevin Timmons

Profile:
If anyone is even thinking about expanding or starting a home gym, you would be doing yourself a favor to at least email Jon and ask about prices and/or recommandations. I just ordered a Kettlebell from him, and he is both very friendly and helpful. The customer service alone is enough to make me a repeat customer, but his price was as cheap as I found a kettlebell anyway. Plus he was glad to answer any questions even if they were not directly related to the sale of my kettlebell. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:21 AM   #38
Jay Cohen

Profile:
I agree with Kevin. Just ordered and received a Glute-Ham Station. Service/communication/price was exceptional. In today's world of crappy service, non-returned calls, clueless staff, Jon is definitely on the ball, very willing to help any and all, but works hard very to support the CF community.

Jay
Old 03-09-2007, 05:25 AM   #39
Josh E Lundgaard

Profile:
Well, I guess I'll just jump on the train...
It really is worth it to contact Jon. You won't beat the prices, shipping is very reasonable and very quick, products are excellent, and Jon is just an all around nice guy! :happy:

I ordered a 1 pood KB and some rings - put the rings up on the pull-up bar behind my Battalion CP and drew quite a crowd. As for the KB, all I can say is that while a dumbbell may be the same weight, a swing is a WHOLE different exercises with the correct equipment!

I already know what my next order will be...

(Message edited by mrjoshua on March 09, 2007)
Old 03-13-2007, 02:36 PM   #40
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Hey guys,

Due to some issues with my marketing vendor, I'm having trouble getting the latest issue of the Again Faster Equipment Newsletter out the door.

Rest assured that I've signed up every athlete who's emailed me, and the newsletter will be out this week come heck or high water with some great deals for the Crossfit Community.

In the meantime, I'm happy to send out the prices on this month's specials; just shoot me an email at jon@againfaster.com.

Best,

Jon