CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 02-18-2014, 03:07 PM   #1
Joshua Biernacki

Profile:
Experienced Coach Looking For New Opportunities

Hi all.

My name is Joshua; I am a 22 years old located in MA. I recently graduated from college last May and am looking to build roots for myself. I am looking to build the best athletes possible and make my impact in a community. This is why I am looking to pursue a career in CrossFit. I am looking to coach in a Crossfit affiliate it does not matter where, as I am open to moving if the right opportunity becomes available.

I am a coach striving to be the best and can offer the best to your affiliates clients. I understand that as a a coach I will never know everything, so that means I should never stop learning. I have my completed my Crossfit Level 1, Crossfit Strongman, Crossfit Olympic Lifting, 2013 Crossfit Judging, and Crossfit Powerlifting Certifications in the community already. Yet as well as becoming certified in the community I am recongized as a USAW Level One Sports Performance Coach and am certified by Attitude Nation.

I opened up my own online coaching website approximately 2 years ago and have been coaching as a lead commercial gym trainer for about a year now.

If you want to see my full resume, ask any questions or have some advice, please feel free to contact me on here or on my email address which is:
garagegymjunkie@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.
Joshua Biernacki
Old 02-18-2014, 03:56 PM   #2
Brian Diez

Profile:
Re: Experienced Coach Looking For New Opportunities

I can help you find the right opportunity. I just PM'd you.