CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 01-21-2004, 02:47 AM   #1
Alexander Karatis

Profile:
Actually this goes out to all the CF chapters with custom made equipment.

As I had mentioned before, I am building my Crossfit gym at my office roof. Fortunately enough, an ucle who is an architect volunteered to help me with the project. Of course itīs not everyday his clients ask him for the things I want in the gym so we both agreed itīs better not to reinvent the wheel.

Coach, Dave, Nick, Robb and anyone else who know a thing or two on matter, Iīm asking for close inspection pics of your pullup bars, rotating PU bars, rope and rings installations, Wall ball board etc. Schematics, dimensions, URLīs with suppliers and whatever else you can provide is also welcome.

This will be a metal structure so I was thinking of having a sort-of modular system in the roof. SOmething that would easily accomodate lots of things hanging of it and which would allow me to change places, hook them on and off regularly, but also be sturdy and safe. What does your experience tell you? Have many holes, bars or what on the ceiling...???

Thanks in advance for the help and I really hope this turns out the way weīd all like it!:happy:
Old 01-22-2004, 01:26 PM   #2
Scott Tully

Profile:
Alexander,

If you have any equipment questions feel free to call or email me, I have a guy who fabs stuff at awsome prices, my email is shop@bsolympicgym.com

Scott
Old 01-23-2004, 01:32 AM   #3
Alexander Karatis

Profile:
Scott, many thanks for the offer, but assuming you live in the States I'm pretty far away for the guy to ship the stuff over! (Athens, Greece here)