CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 10-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #1
Christopher Paul Mello

Profile:
CMello now in Sioux Falls CF Log

I have been a Crossfitter for over a year and I absolutely love it. I was born and raised in Southern California and recently in Santa Monica, CA. My wife and I packed up and moved to Sioux Falls, SD on 10/6/08. It has been quite an adventure. Now we are here going to start an Affiliate in Sioux Falls, Crossfit Triumph! I have training for over 13 years and have been a trainer for over 7 years. Crossfit is the best and most effective way of training hands down. And its the most fun! This log will continue my Crossfit journey!
Old 10-11-2008, 08:44 AM   #2
Christopher Paul Mello

Profile:
Re: CMello now in Sioux Falls CF Log

Last Night 10/10/08 at apartment gym:

AMRAP for 20min:

5 Box Jumps 24"
5 KB Snatch Right Arm
5 KB Snatch Left Arm
5 Burpees

11 Rounds (2 Burpees short of 12 ahhh)

My partner in crime Kristian Voth and I are aggressive looking for a space and spreading the word while completing our CF workouts daily. This one was always good to have a partner cheering/yelling at you to finish strong! Killer workout.