CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 03-04-2006, 08:46 PM   #1
Cassi Nesmith

Profile:
Brian and I recently had the privilege of partaking in hospital "food"... Remember those 1950s futuristic meals? That is the kind of things they offer... Ry Krisps, margarine at every meal, Sanka, and "Gel Treat Gel-Type Desert", however the very worst of all was Nu-Salt, which is non-sodium salt - both of us had to spit it out, then wash our mouths out with coffee. It was extraordinarily disgusting...

If any of you are willing to taste Nu-Salt, we will sent you a sample. Just email us your address and I will mail you some. Then I want to hear your opinion. Words can't describe the repulsion. It's really that nasty.