CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 11-23-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
Tyler Alexander

Profile:
Moving to Boise, ID

I am in the search for crossfitters, olympic lifters, and powerlifters in the area of Boise, ID to potentially train with. I have looked at the crossfit gyms in the general area, and the only one that appeals to me is in Meridian because it has weightlifting classes, but it is too far from where I am going to live. So far I haven't been able to find any powerlifting/weightlifting gyms either. I am currently a cf coach in cali and have my level 1 and powerlifting certs, and I compete in powerlifting, so I would like to find someone that is semi serious. I also have a lot of equipment as well. Someone (if anyone) that is familiar with the area point me in the right direction, please! Thanks for any info.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
Elizabeth Ruiz

Profile:
Re: Moving to Boise, ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Alexander View Post
I am in the search for crossfitters, olympic lifters, and powerlifters in the area of Boise, ID to potentially train with. I have looked at the crossfit gyms in the general area, and the only one that appeals to me is in Meridian because it has weightlifting classes, but it is too far from where I am going to live. So far I haven't been able to find any powerlifting/weightlifting gyms either. I am currently a cf coach in cali and have my level 1 and powerlifting certs, and I compete in powerlifting, so I would like to find someone that is semi serious. I also have a lot of equipment as well. Someone (if anyone) that is familiar with the area point me in the right direction, please! Thanks for any info.

Hey! That's great you are coming to Idaho. Where in boise are you going to be living? That way I have a better idea of a place to suggest.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
Tyler Alexander

Profile:
Re: Moving to Boise, ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Ruiz View Post
Hey! That's great you are coming to Idaho. Where in boise are you going to be living? That way I have a better idea of a place to suggest.
I will be about 5-10 minutes from BSU most likely