CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 03-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
Frank DeLuca

Profile:
ArmorPlyoBoxes

Hi you CrossFitters!

We just wanted to start a thread to introduce ourselves, to let you guys see what we're all about. We started making plyo-metric boxes about two years ago because as it seemed to us nobody had perfected the making of a plyo-metric box; and as crazy as that sounds we've yet to see any others out there convince us otherwise. So we designed and patented the way we build our plyo-metric boxes, and thus today they became known as ArmorPlyoBoxes. We also offer custom engraving for that personal touch, and soon will be able to do different colors. So instead of black you could get orange, blue, red, or even pink if you want! We truly are just more interested in your safety, I personally started this business because I refused to used metal boxes with the empty middles, and just plain wooden ones that would tweak and bend over time, and not to mention the splinters you could get. We all know how painful hitting your shins or in general missing the box can be, and we're not stating that our boxes are "pain proof"', but what we are offering you is a safe, non-slip, no splinters, no wood warping, extremely durable, fully weather resistant, lifetime warranty, fully stackable, plyo-metric box.

By Lifetime Warranty we mean if you put our box through a WOD, and somehow it breaks, we will replace free of charge.

Below is just one example of our boxes, however if you are interested in seeing more please visit our FaceBook site or our website at ArmorPlyoBoxes.

Our website is completely out of date (new one soon) and please ignore the pictures as they are not quite what our boxes look like now a days; Facebook has our most up to date info.
We can as well build practically any size you desire, we know some of you just have those extra long legs!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Forum picture 1.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	9114  
Old 03-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
Shawn M Wilson

Profile:
Re: ArmorPlyoBoxes

Website wont load.

Prices?
Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
Frank DeLuca

Profile:
Re: ArmorPlyoBoxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn M Wilson View Post
Website wont load.

Prices?
Well that's irritating, so sorry about that. I re-did the link so give it a go. It works for me, but these are crazy computers.

Also, here is a link directly to the shop link, just click here.

If that fails below is listed our prices:
12inch - $130.00
18inch - $150.00
20inch - $160.00
24inch - $170.00
30inch - $180.00
36inch - $200.00
42inch - $225.00
Ultimate Fittness Set: 1,100.00
Set includes four 18 inch, one 24 inch, one 30 inch and one 36 inch.