CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 10-30-2003, 10:22 PM   #1
Jay Edvardz

Profile:

I have been following NHE and Crossfit faithfully over the past couple of weeks. To me, in the mirror, as of late, it almost seems as though I have gained fat and or weight in my mid-section (although I seem to be more lean everywhere else). However, I tried on some pants than generally fit snug - they were a lot more loose than they have been as of late. Also, I had a pretty damn big carb up last night. Is it possible that abdominal definition may be clouded or it may look as though I am gaining weight, when in fact, I am becoming leaner? Yes, I know, I have an OCD complex - oh well :crazy:
Old 10-31-2003, 03:01 PM   #2
Robert Wolf

Profile:
Jay-

Break ALL of your mirrors....throw away all of your scales. Do Crossfit, eat well.

Robb
Old 10-31-2003, 09:03 PM   #3
Jay Edvardz

Profile:

LoL - Rob, good advice! Thanks, I am starting to get more confidence. In the program, my diet, and myself. Slowly but surely :-)

-Jay
Old 10-31-2003, 10:38 PM   #4
Roy

Profile:

Rob has a great point Jay. I think the more you look in the mirror, the more tired you get of looking at yourself and want a change. I still have a problem with looking at myself in the mirror a LOT and since theres ALWAYS gonna be room for more improvement, you just sorta get "sick" of yourself. I would go break the mirror in my apartment right now, but I would get some upset roommates and I still need to shave.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Roy