|06-13-2007, 05:29 AM||#1|
I just wanted to officially introduce myself to the community. My name is Aaron Forgue and I live in West Chester, OH (a suburb of Cincinnati).
I am one of those who came across CrossFit in a rather roundabout way:
1. Found the "300"/Gym Jones training video
2. Got really interested in Gym Jones and Mark Twight; even read "Kiss or Kill" (which I though was fantastic)
3. Dug deeper on Gym Jones and came across CrossFit.com
4. Got super-excited, started building my own equipment (parallettes, rings, plyo-box, pull-up bar, etc.)
5. Found Ben Kaminski of http://www.crossfitcincinnati.com and went to work out with him and some other local Crossfitters (Andrea & Jess).
I've had a wonderful experience thus far with CrossFit. I have already started to see results and look forward to making this a life-long pursuit!
Thanks to everyone who makes CrossFit the great program and community that it is!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Cincinnati, OH||Jessie Sikora||Community||8||04-23-2008 08:10 PM|
|CrossFit West Chester - Cincinnati OH||Ben Kaminski||Running a CrossFit Facility||8||06-24-2007 08:09 PM|
|Cincinnati CrossFit Crew - 5/27/06||Scott Kustes||Workout of the Day||3||05-30-2006 01:02 PM|
|Crossfit in cincinnati?||Danny Samples||Community||3||01-26-2005 06:43 AM|
|O lift coach in Cincinnati - Lincoln?||Tony Young||Community||2||10-18-2004 10:14 AM|