CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 09-30-2015, 01:41 PM   #1
Kevin Don

Profile:
Super experienced coach looking for position

HELLO CROSSFIT AFFILIATES,

My name is Kevin and I am a travelling coach! I am posting this thread to express my interest in fulfilling a full time Coaching Position. Having spent over a year travelling, I am willing to consider going anywhere as I love meeting new people and seeing new places!

I was running my own affiliate and since them (the past 14 months) I have travelled the world running seminars in CrossFit boxes. I have now done 198 seminars! Obviously, I have also become even better as a coach because I have met so many athletes from diverse backgrounds.
I want to dedicate my life to teaching others to get healthy and active and stronger and instilling in them the same passion I hold.
Although running seminars has been awesome, anyone who does this sport will know it's all about community and I miss that. Travelling means I just drop in at different boxes and would love a community to be a part of again.

A little bit about me:

CERTIFICATIONS:
CrossFit Level 2
CrossFit Level 1
CrossFit Kids
CrossFit Rowing
CrossFit Gymnastics
USAW sports coach

Crossfit Boxes I have trained and coached at:
I have run 198 seminars in 13 countries and 12 US states

If anyone has an opportunity that they think I would be good for, please feel free to contact me one of the following ways:

email: kevindon888@hotmail.com
instagram: kevinthecoach
facebook: www.facebook.com/kevin.don

Thank you
Kevin
Old 09-30-2015, 03:02 PM   #2
Alvin Borja

Profile:
Re: Super experienced coach looking for position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Don View Post
HELLO CROSSFIT AFFILIATES,

My name is Kevin and I am a travelling coach! I am posting this thread to express my interest in fulfilling a full time Coaching Position. Having spent over a year travelling, I am willing to consider going anywhere as I love meeting new people and seeing new places!

I was running my own affiliate and since them (the past 14 months) I have travelled the world running seminars in CrossFit boxes. I have now done 198 seminars! Obviously, I have also become even better as a coach because I have met so many athletes from diverse backgrounds.
I want to dedicate my life to teaching others to get healthy and active and stronger and instilling in them the same passion I hold.
Although running seminars has been awesome, anyone who does this sport will know it's all about community and I miss that. Travelling means I just drop in at different boxes and would love a community to be a part of again.

A little bit about me:

CERTIFICATIONS:
CrossFit Level 2
CrossFit Level 1
CrossFit Kids
CrossFit Rowing
CrossFit Gymnastics
USAW sports coach

Crossfit Boxes I have trained and coached at:
I have run 198 seminars in 13 countries and 12 US states

If anyone has an opportunity that they think I would be good for, please feel free to contact me one of the following ways:

email: kevindon888@hotmail.com
instagram: kevinthecoach
facebook: www.facebook.com/kevin.don

Thank you
Kevin

Good Luck, sir. I hope you find what you are looking for. I have read your blogs and you are truly an inspiration. You have helped so many, including those close to me, and I truly appreciate your work!