CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 09:56 AM   #111
Clint Harris

Profile:
Re: AtLarge Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin McCloud View Post
Chris - I just attempted to use the NEWSTUFF promo code to order more RESULTS and it didn't work. I just got the email a couple of days ago - I assume it has expired? When do you anticipate running another?

Justin
C'mon man, this is no different than anything else or any other company.
He'll have another when he has another. Maybe Valentine's day. Maybe St Patrick's day. Maybe both. Maybe neither. Perhaps he'll release a new product tomorrow. Perhaps not. The email will probably be sent out 1-12 hours before the sale starts. Then you're at the mercy of the internet mail exchange before said email is received.
He'll surprise us with another code at some point - or not - and we have to pay attention and jump on it.

Go back and read the email. I bet dollars to donuts there's a time period on it.
If you see the value, buy the product.

I'd also guess that the frequency of discounts and such will become less often as the supply woes get sorted out and is back to being regular. I'll still but the stuff ... just perhaps not 2-3 months in advance

Old 01-21-2014, 02:11 PM   #112
Justin McCloud

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Harris View Post
C'mon man, this is no different than anything else or any other company.
He'll have another when he has another. Maybe Valentine's day. Maybe St Patrick's day. Maybe both. Maybe neither. Perhaps he'll release a new product tomorrow. Perhaps not. The email will probably be sent out 1-12 hours before the sale starts. Then you're at the mercy of the internet mail exchange before said email is received.
He'll surprise us with another code at some point - or not - and we have to pay attention and jump on it.

Go back and read the email. I bet dollars to donuts there's a time period on it.
If you see the value, buy the product.

I'd also guess that the frequency of discounts and such will become less often as the supply woes get sorted out and is back to being regular. I'll still but the stuff ... just perhaps not 2-3 months in advance
Pay up on those 'dollars to donuts' - there is no date. My question was clearly out of line, my apologies.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:07 PM   #113
Eric Montgomery

Profile:

Quote:
Pay up on those 'dollars to donuts' - there is no date. My question was clearly out of line, my apologies.
Apparently I missed the NEWSTUFF window too, but then yesterday morning I received an auto-text message through ALN's VIP customer account which offered a one-day discount even better than NEWSTUFF. I'd recommend getting your cell number in there if you haven't already.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:13 PM   #114
Clint Harris

Profile:

Quote:
Hope you like these ones. They are paleo I promise.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GlazedPortlandDonuts.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	13146  

Last edited by Clint Harris : 01-21-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Old 01-22-2014, 09:34 AM   #115
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn M Wilson View Post
Chris

So Nitrean & Nitrean Black are basically 3 blocks of Protein if one does zone?

(7g of protein = 1 block)

23g for Black = 3.2 basically?

Thanks
Looks about right to me.

Old 01-22-2014, 09:36 AM   #116
Andrew Scheid

Profile:

Chris, can you post the info to get in on the VIP deals again? I've tried joining (and messaged on FB) but never got the info on this recent sale.

Old 01-22-2014, 09:38 AM   #117
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Montgomery View Post
Apparently I missed the NEWSTUFF window too, but then yesterday morning I received an auto-text message through ALN's VIP customer account which offered a one-day discount even better than NEWSTUFF. I'd recommend getting your cell number in there if you haven't already.
And one today for our VIP members because we got a bunch of emails from people who missed it.

For anyone interested, our mobile VIP program is just a program where we send you texts on occasion with product updates, any general sale promotions, and best of all, special VIP only promotions like the one running today which knocks 30% off of our new products. We don't SPAM and probably average 2 texts per month (if that). If you want to join it is really easy, you just text the word atlarge to 90210. If you did it right you will get a confirmation text almost immediately.

Oh, and if you join today and want to use the code just send us a contact email through our site letting us know you have done so and we will give you the code (only one text goes out with the code in it so you could not get it otherwise).

Last edited by Chris Mason : 01-22-2014 at 09:41 AM.

Old 01-31-2014, 04:10 AM   #118
Chris Jones

Profile:

random question, Chris are you no longer selling a multi-vitamin? I checked the site a couple times and didnt see it. If youre still in-between suppliers, can you suggest a good alternative for the meantime?

Old 01-31-2014, 08:37 AM   #119
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jones View Post
random question, Chris are you no longer selling a multi-vitamin? I checked the site a couple times and didnt see it. If youre still in-between suppliers, can you suggest a good alternative for the meantime?
Yes, and it just has to do with having dropped my old supplier and finding a new one. I am focusing on getting the biggest sellers back live first. Thank you for considering us.

Old 02-02-2014, 07:43 PM   #120
Chris Mason

Profile:

One of my new suppliers has promised to ship ETS and the new BCAA+ late this week. As we have been out of ETS for so long I have decided to run a promo. Use the code ETSSAVINGS and save $10 per bottle you order! If you are a CFer and have not tried ETS I strongly encourage you to do so.

Closed Thread