CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 03-26-2009, 06:23 AM   #11
Kevin Drury

Profile:
Re: Zone Diet Spreadsheet

Excellent!
Old 03-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #12
Andrew Lang

Profile:

i downloaded it but it says i need a converter to c it, is it not compatible with my mac or something?? what the f***
Old 03-26-2009, 06:55 AM   #13
Andrew Benton

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Lang View Post
i downloaded it but it says i need a converter to c it, is it not compatible with my mac or something?? what the f***
It must have that anti-crappy OS mod :stir:
Old 03-26-2009, 06:57 AM   #14
Peter Batze

Profile:

This thing is awesome. Seriously why isn't there a sticky thread with all this stuff? It would make a world of different for newcomers. Same goes with the xls file that Wheeler links to.

The Zone diet actually takes a lot of time to get going, especially if you're a family with kids.

Edit:
@Benton
Why do you even bother posting worthless posts like that. It doesn't help anything expect maybe to boost your own ego.

Edit 2:
When typing in my weight, should I type it in kilograms or lb?

Last edited by Peter Batze : 03-26-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #15
Nathan Andreu

Profile:

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't include units on the body stats page. Originally I was just using this for myself and hadn't planned on distributing it. The body fat caliper measurements should be in millimeters and the weight should be in US pounds. I'll probably add an option in the next revision to allow for different kinds of units. Let me know what you guys would like to see in there.

As far as compatibility with Mac, sorry I have no idea. The original file is in Excel 2007 format. Maybe I could save it as a CSV file for you? I believe that would work on a Mac but I don't know how it would affect the macros. Let me know if you want to give it a try.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #16
Andrew Lang

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Andreu View Post
Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't include units on the body stats page. Originally I was just using this for myself and hadn't planned on distributing it. The body fat caliper measurements should be in millimeters and the weight should be in US pounds. I'll probably add an option in the next revision to allow for different kinds of units. Let me know what you guys would like to see in there.

As far as compatibility with Mac, sorry I have no idea. The original file is in Excel 2007 format. Maybe I could save it as a CSV file for you? I believe that would work on a Mac but I don't know how it would affect the macros. Let me know if you want to give it a try.
yea def, i have microsoft office for my mac but it says i need to download something for it to work. ill try the other way 1st, if it doesn't work ill just download whatever it is i need

thanks
Old 03-27-2009, 03:40 AM   #17
Peter Batze

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Andreu View Post
Hey guys,

I would very much like if you could add more units.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #18
Ryan Stiefvater

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Lang View Post
yea def, i have microsoft office for my mac but it says i need to download something for it to work. ill try the other way 1st, if it doesn't work ill just download whatever it is i need

thanks
Follow the link and get the XML download from Microsoft. I just did it on my powerbook G4 and it opened just fine.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:06 PM   #19
Nathan Andreu

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stiefvater View Post
Follow the link and get the XML download from Microsoft. I just did it on my powerbook G4 and it opened just fine.
Andrew, did this work for you or do you still need a CSV version of the file? Sorry I've been crazy busy. I did start a Rev C that has some nice improvements to the Body Stats page including options for different units. Hopefully I'll have some free time soon to finish it up.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:31 AM   #20
Bill Russell

Profile:

Is there any way you could post a version compatible with excel 2003? Thanks.