CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 12-20-2007, 11:57 AM   #1
Jonathan Chasin

Profile:
Crossfit in NH

I tried contacting the people at Crossfit in Manchester but I haven't heard back. I was wondering if anyone else is in the Henniker, Concord, Manchester is Crossfiting in NH.

Jon
Old 12-21-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
Tim Walsh

Profile:
Re: Crossfit in NH

Hi Jon,

I go to school in Boston but I just came back to my home here in Hooksett this afternoon. I saw the Crossfit New Hampshire on the affiliate page and decided to investigate it earlier tonight.

So I went to the address listed on their page, the Workout Club and Wellness Center on South Maple Street, and the kid behind the counter had no idea what I was talking about. He thought I was looking for a town: Crossfit, NH.

Then I showed one of the managers the Crossfit New Hampshire web page that led me there and it jogged his memory. He said David Wilson used to work there as a trainer, but isn't there anymore. He pointed me to another web page, http://wsstrength.com (wfs).

I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm only in town until 14 or 15 January so I think I'm going to get a temporary membership to Executive Fitness by the airport because they have a 200 meter indoor track, and I'll just do Crossfit-style workouts there.

Tim

Last edited by Tim Walsh; 12-21-2007 at 08:41 PM..
Old 12-22-2007, 03:22 PM   #3
Jonathan Chasin

Profile:

Hey thanks tim that link looks interesting, yeah i never got a response from the people at crossfit nh so I figure it must have gone under or something. Thanks for the info

Jon
Old 01-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
Mark Richins

Profile:

I just found your post. I live in Lebanon, NH (no affiliate here). If you are ever up here and need a place to do a WOD, let me know.
Mark