CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 08-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
Cory House

Profile:
Reebok Lifter Plus Sizing

Hello,
I have a friend that is able to help hook me up with a pair of the new Oly's from Reebok for a little over a hundred bucks because he works at a sporting goods store. I have been eyeballing Oly shoes for a long time now and thought I would go with some Pendlay's, maybe the Adidas's ones if I felt like spending some extra money. Anyways, with such a big discount I am going to try the new Reeboks.

I have the Nano 2.0's and wear a 10.5 with a little room in them. How do the new Lifters fit? I also have never used Oly shoes, I am assuming I will want them pretty snug. I was thinking of ordering a half size down. Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
Alexander Granick

Profile:
Re: Reebok Lifter Plus Sizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory House View Post
Hello,
I have a friend that is able to help hook me up with a pair of the new Oly's from Reebok for a little over a hundred bucks because he works at a sporting goods store. I have been eyeballing Oly shoes for a long time now and thought I would go with some Pendlay's, maybe the Adidas's ones if I felt like spending some extra money. Anyways, with such a big discount I am going to try the new Reeboks.

I have the Nano 2.0's and wear a 10.5 with a little room in them. How do the new Lifters fit? I also have never used Oly shoes, I am assuming I will want them pretty snug. I was thinking of ordering a half size down. Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.
I recently got these, and was in the exact same position with regard to sizing. I measured both of my feet with heels against a wall, looked up the sizing (http://shopcrossfitreebok.com/footwe...er-plus-3.html wfs) in inches, and ordered that way. My foot was something like 10.75", and I ordered a pair in US 10 (11.024"). I have yet to U-Form them, so I don't know about final fit. However, I do have enough toe room that I feel I might have been able to get away with a 9.5. I don't think I'll exchange them though.

When I get home I'll try to remember to throw them on, and take some pics of what I'm talking about.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
Robert Diggs

Profile:

I'm an 11 in both the lifters and the nanos, so you should be fine getting the same size
Old 08-29-2013, 06:44 AM   #4
Alexander Granick

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Granick View Post
When I get home I'll try to remember to throw them on, and take some pics of what I'm talking about.
I forgot.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:02 PM   #5
Greg Spaight

Profile:

I am the same size in Nano 3 and Lifter plus. Tried to go down a half size on the Lifter Plus but had a pinched are in the left toebox.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
Cory House

Profile:

Thank you all for your replies!