CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #10071
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Yea, it looks easier then it is, Khalipa did it in 12min it is 45reps per round total. It has to be tough.
Yes I see the times posted up, watched the video also and there was a big collapse on the floor at the end.

What you got for today Nik?
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:23 AM   #10072
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
Yes I see the times posted up, watched the video also and there was a big collapse on the floor at the end.

What you got for today Nik?
I watched the guy and Girl do it and they looked like it was really bad for them. Me I guess I'm resting.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #10073
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
I watched the guy and Girl do it and they looked like it was really bad for them. Me I guess I'm resting.
Yes it looked hard work, hopefully I can keep a good pace for as long as possible, 2 minute rounds looks very challenging.
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:25 AM   #10074
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: A Bears Tale

10 February 2011

'Whitten'


7 rounds for time:
15 Swings 24k KB
15 Power Cleans 95lb
15 Box Jumps 24" - 18.38

That felt slow, actually walked out of the area I was in at the end and realised how much easier it was to breathe anywhere in the gym other than where I did the workout, stupid choice of placement.

3 x 20 GHD Sit ups
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:15 AM   #10075
Lee Hill
Member Lee Hill is offline
 
Lee Hill's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne  Tyne & Wear
Posts: 1,076
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
10 February 2011

'Whitten'


7 rounds for time:
15 Swings 24k KB
15 Power Cleans 95lb
15 Box Jumps 24" - 18.38

That felt slow, actually walked out of the area I was in at the end and realised how much easier it was to breathe anywhere in the gym other than where I did the workout, stupid choice of placement.

3 x 20 GHD Sit ups

What was the slowest part? Hitting it in my classroom after work today.
__________________
M/37/91KG/6ft/ - The only competition I'm interested in winning is the one with myself.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:12 AM   #10076
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Hill View Post
What was the slowest part? Hitting it in my classroom after work today.
The box jumps took more time than the other 2 put together, swings easiest. I have bench on a bench so you cannot rebound as its unsteady, step down from each rep.
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:20 AM   #10077
Jay Rhodes
Member Jay Rhodes is offline
 
Jay Rhodes's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stoney Creek  ON Canada
Posts: 3,304
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
'Whitten'
"Wittman"

Whitten was the 5 rounds of 22's I believe...not to be nitpicky.

Looks deceptive. Fairly light, and "only 15" at a time....but that adds up a TON of reps.
__________________
27/5'10"/170 | training log | youtube | Athlete Page
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:07 AM   #10078
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rhodes View Post
"Wittman"

Whitten was the 5 rounds of 22's I believe...not to be nitpicky.

Looks deceptive. Fairly light, and "only 15" at a time....but that adds up a TON of reps.
Yes your right, got the names mixed up there. Bad day really Jay, need to re-visit this one with better head and set-up.
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #10079
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
Yes your right, got the names mixed up there. Bad day really Jay, need to re-visit this one with better head and set-up.
Don't sweat it Scott it really was a ball buster workout. You got class today, ha I remembered!
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #10080
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Don't sweat it Scott it really was a ball buster workout. You got class today, ha I remembered!
No sweat Nik, ups and downs we all have. Yes well done , you remembered, I want to get work done early and get there before class to do some front squats but its very busy so not likely.
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It has begun - Another SS tale - Back from the future Frederic Giraud Workout Logs 10 03-12-2008 06:40 PM
The antioxidant myth: a medical fairy tale Paul Symes Nutrition 11 08-24-2006 10:54 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.