CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
Tamer Kholousi

Profile:
Crossposts

Hello everyone...

First off thank you for your opinions. I know I'll need to visit the Vegas boxes myself to get a good feel for the coaches and their programming. I got into CF here in Afghanistan and now that this nonsense is almost () over I need to find a place in Vegas to train at.

So the question is from your experiences which Las Vegas box is the "best" and why? I know everyone has their own opinion but I want to get a good grasp of things before I start running all over Vegas visiting places.

Again thank you for time and I look forward to your inputs!

Cheers,

Tamer

Hello everyone...

First off thank you for your opinions. I know I'll need to visit the Vegas boxes myself to get a good feel for the coaches and their programming. I got into CF here in Afghanistan and now that this nonsense is almost over I need to find a place in Vegas to train at.

So the question is from your experiences which Las Vegas box is the "best" and why? I know everyone has their own opinion but I want to get a good grasp of things before I start running all over Vegas visiting places.

Cheers,

Tamer

Thanks for the input gents... CFME is on the opposite side of town... Fighting the strip traffic would make it a 1 hour commute... not so much fun....

But I do appreciate the help!

Cheers,

Tamer

Old 10-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
Brian Burns

Profile:
Re: Las Vegas Options...

I dropped in at Crossfit Max Effort while I was on vacation. I can tell you that if I lived in Vegas I would not need to visit any other places because ME had everything I needed. Great facility and great atmosphere. Great staff of trainers who held members to the expected standard. Do some research on the place on their owner and you'll probably find what you need to know to help you make a decision. They get my vote.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
Bryan Kemper

Profile:
Re: Las Vegas Options...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer Kholousi View Post
Hello everyone...

First off thank you for your opinions. I know I'll need to visit the Vegas boxes myself to get a good feel for the coaches and their programming. I got into CF here in Afghanistan and now that this nonsense is almost () over I need to find a place in Vegas to train at.

Cheers,

Tamer
FYI...posting the same topic in different sub-forums is not the best practice....

Closed Thread