CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 06:18 PM   #161
Olin Ellsworth

Profile:
Re: AtLarge Nutrition

Chris,
What combonation of your products do you recommend to cover everything you mentioned? I prefer doing business with companies that support my interests. I also don't mind paying a premium for American made products when possible. I should also mention I am currently also taking a Centrum multivitamin once daily and Nature Made 1200 mg fish oil pill twice daily, is this helpful? Thanks for the advice.

Old 02-27-2014, 07:50 PM   #162
Jason Ippolito

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Harris View Post
I can sell you half of what I have left for $180. Interested?
Funny but this really is a supply and demand issue. I think I'm an going to just cancel my order an go with the ON Hydrobuilder which I've been wanting to try and which is always in stock.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:39 PM   #163
Clint Harris

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Ippolito View Post
Funny but this really is a supply and demand issue. I think I'm an going to just cancel my order an go with the ON Hydrobuilder which I've been wanting to try and which is always in stock.
I hear ya. I guess I've just "gotten in line with it". I think I've been perpetually in backorder since maybe Oct/Nov last year. At the moment I'm probably 1/4 way into a tub now, and are on back-order for another. Most likely, will have to order some more soon too (for when my next-next tub runs out). It's not ideal, but I like the product and usually get the awesome deals that come around every couple months in this way. (rather than just buying when I run out and miss a deal by a day).

Old 02-28-2014, 07:41 AM   #164
Jerol Roberts

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Ippolito View Post
I just finished a 5lb tub of hydrobuilder its pretty good, doesn't mix near as good as nitrean though. doesn't taste as good either, I had the chocolate. it was nice having the creatine but ill be glad to get some more nitrean and results. when it comes down to it, ALN beats everything else iv tried, including ON products. I resort to ON when I cant get ALN

Old 02-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #165
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerol Roberts View Post
I just finished a 5lb tub of hydrobuilder its pretty good, doesn't mix near as good as nitrean though. doesn't taste as good either, I had the chocolate. it was nice having the creatine but ill be glad to get some more nitrean and results. when it comes down to it, ALN beats everything else iv tried, including ON products. I resort to ON when I cant get ALN
That is very kind of you .

Old 03-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #166
Andrew Scheid

Profile:

What's the word on Results shipping?

Old 03-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #167
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Scheid View Post
What's the word on Results shipping?
We just updated the page a few days ago. The labels were shipped to the supplier who should have them tomorrow. They have then promised to ship within 2 weeks.

Old 03-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #168
Dare Vodusek

Profile:

Sorry for asking this here Chris, but I believe you are the best man for the answer.

How do you feel about hydrolized beef protein vs "normal" whey? Whats beef protein isolate like, never had one before...

Old 03-04-2014, 11:31 AM   #169
Adam Shreim

Profile:

I ordered the ALN Lean Stack during your VIP promotion, turned out to be less than $80 with shipping. Can't wait for it to get here. Going to try eating 18 blocks while also taking your products in order to help me shed some of this body fat I packed on while focusing on weightlifting.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #170
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Vodusek View Post
Sorry for asking this here Chris, but I believe you are the best man for the answer.

How do you feel about hydrolized beef protein vs "normal" whey? Whats beef protein isolate like, never had one before...
I have never used beef protein isolate. I think beef protein supplements are fine. I do not think they can compete with whey as various forms of whey have unique benefits which beef protein cannot impart. Things like immune boosting properties.

Closed Thread