CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
Jeff Sandberg

Profile:
Advice building a backyard "box" shed

I'm going to be building a 10' x 14' loft shed with a concrete floor this summer. Here are the plans I'm going to be (tentatively) using: http://www.todaysplans.com/ls1014ess.pdf. Are there other plans available that might be more suitable for a part box/part storage shed? Any other advice?
Old 04-04-2014, 09:32 PM   #2
Adam Morden

Profile:
Re: Advice building a backyard "box" shed

It wouldn't cost a lot more to make it say 12x14 and that would give you more space on either side of the barbell (2.5 feet rather than 1.5 feet on each side) if you et up a squat rack at one end. check with your county though, if you can build just under their size restriction for building permits it is WAY easier and faster =)