CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 11-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Morgan Franklin

Profile:
Southern Indiana Crossfitters

Hi,

I am looking for some folks to work out with and potentially start a box with. I live in Louisville KY but work in New Albany. Due to the bridge and heavy traffic I would like to find someone to volunteer their garage or warehouse to hold some WOD's before or after work. I have plenty of equipment and am willing to invest in more. I Just don't want to spend 500+ a month on my own warehouse and working out with others is just more fun!

I am open to Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Charlestown, and maybe Floyds Knobs.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Morgan
Old 11-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
Doug Martin

Profile:
Re: Southern Indiana Crossfitters

I have never done a Crossfit workout, but have become interested in it recently. I live about 30 miles west of Louisville and would be interested if you can come up with somewhere in Southern Indiana. I had posted on here a little while ago and did not get any responses. New Albany is closer to be than Jeffersonville. Let me know if you get any other interest on here.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
Brian Bowers

Profile:

Morgan,

Were you aware of the new CF box in New Albany? I've heard about it, but don't know the details yet. I work in New Albany too and, for the reasons you described, had to create a garage gym for my wife and I.

If you know the details of this box, please share. I'm going to have to at least check them out!

Thanks,

Brian
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize." - 1 Corinthians 9:24
Old 04-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
Morgan Franklin

Profile:

Hi Brian,

I have heard of the box you are referring to. It is ClarkFloyd Crossfit. It is run by Case Belcher. He is a great trainer and the gym is rowdy. You should definitely check it out!

http://www.clarkfloydcrossfit.com/

-Morgan