CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
Nicole Ashman
Member Nicole Ashman is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island  NY
Posts: 110
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

4.12.09

Worked on my pull ups, squats and push ups.

Have been sick ever since the end of this work out...

Got back into the gym today... I was extremely excited to get back into it..

4.16.09
5 rounds for time
.12 run (6.1 on treadmill)
12 pushups
25 body weight squats

Time: 16:55

Added in 3 sets of 10 GHS. Able to get my body all the way down and back so I can do a full sit up.. Felt amazing. I love this exercise!!!!
__________________
http://nikki-2k.blogspot.com/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
Charles Bennington
Member Charles Bennington is offline
 
Charles Bennington's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sarasota  FL
Posts: 2,172
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

Just spent some time perusing your log, All Hail The NOM! was awesome. It's **** like that that makes me love the Anabolic Diet... What other diet lets you punish any delicious, terrible, frowned upon food that you want weekly?

I did a bunch of time reading in your log actually...I'm damn pleased that someone else out there appreciates Jon Gilson's articles at Again Faster as much as I do. There are some killer reads in the archives. I'll make a list of my favorites and send them to you.

You're kicking ***. If there's anyone to take advice from, it's your hubby.
__________________
Patriotic Videos Please Support the Troops
Putting "FU" back in "FUN!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:23 AM   #13
Nicole Ashman
Member Nicole Ashman is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island  NY
Posts: 110
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Bennington View Post
Just spent some time perusing your log, All Hail The NOM! was awesome. It's **** like that that makes me love the Anabolic Diet... What other diet lets you punish any delicious, terrible, frowned upon food that you want weekly?

I did a bunch of time reading in your log actually...I'm damn pleased that someone else out there appreciates Jon Gilson's articles at Again Faster as much as I do. There are some killer reads in the archives. I'll make a list of my favorites and send them to you.

You're kicking ***. If there's anyone to take advice from, it's your hubby.
Hey Charles!!!

HAHA thank you!!!!!! Yes that day was RIDICULOUS!!!!! I tend to get over zealous about my food addiction ha! Months and years from now, I want to be able to put myself back in that day when I look back at my log, hence the super descriptive emotions about what we ate that day haha

YES I definitely appreciate his articles. It really makes you want to grab everything in site and walk through walls. That would be great!! I would LOVE THAT!

Oh thank you!! I appreciate that!!!! I can see myself morphing into the time freak as Jay does.. Yes he definitely is great with advice. He also loves to pass the pain to me. haha I welcome it!!!!

__________________
http://nikki-2k.blogspot.com/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #14
Charles Bennington
Member Charles Bennington is offline
 
Charles Bennington's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sarasota  FL
Posts: 2,172
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Ashman View Post
Hey Charles!!!

HAHA thank you!!!!!! Yes that day was RIDICULOUS!!!!! I tend to get over zealous about my food addiction ha! Months and years from now, I want to be able to put myself back in that day when I look back at my log, hence the super descriptive emotions about what we ate that day haha

YES I definitely appreciate his articles. It really makes you want to grab everything in site and walk through walls. That would be great!! I would LOVE THAT!

Oh thank you!! I appreciate that!!!! I can see myself morphing into the time freak as Jay does.. Yes he definitely is great with advice. He also loves to pass the pain to me. haha I welcome it!!!!

My only question at this point is- are you officially sponsored by "Exclamation Points Inc?"

__________________
Patriotic Videos Please Support the Troops
Putting "FU" back in "FUN!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #15
Nicole Ashman
Member Nicole Ashman is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island  NY
Posts: 110
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Bennington View Post
My only question at this point is- are you officially sponsored by "Exclamation Points Inc?"

YES.... and now periods.. I tend to use exclamation points alot and even when I speak you can tell when I am passionate about something.. I project my voice more then normal
__________________
http://nikki-2k.blogspot.com/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #16
Nicole Ashman
Member Nicole Ashman is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island  NY
Posts: 110
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

Scaled down Angie - 4.21.09

25 pull ups
25 push ups
50 sit ups
50 squats

4:39
__________________
http://nikki-2k.blogspot.com/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #17
Nicole Ashman
Member Nicole Ashman is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island  NY
Posts: 110
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

Helen - assisted. 4.22.09
3 rounds for time
400m run
21 kb swings #30
12 pull ups (assisted pull up machine)

14:58

On 4/6 I did an even more scaled down version
3 rounds for time
200m run
12 kb swings
6 rows

approx 13 minutes.

It is not THAT much of an improvement but its something...
__________________
http://nikki-2k.blogspot.com/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:27 PM   #18
Jay Ashman
Member Jay Ashman is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Babylon  NY
Posts: 1,736
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

its s BIG improvement

double the distance
27 more swings
double the pullups and not doing body rows

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #19
Nicole Ashman
Member Nicole Ashman is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island  NY
Posts: 110
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

Thanks bebe...

BEASTIE in the house haha
__________________
http://nikki-2k.blogspot.com/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:01 PM   #20
Charles Bennington
Member Charles Bennington is offline
 
Charles Bennington's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sarasota  FL
Posts: 2,172
Re: Nikki 2k - The pleasure of pain journey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Ashman View Post
its s BIG improvement

double the distance
27 more swings
double the pullups and not doing body rows

Haha...Damn Jay, I wish I would have scrolled down to your post before I sat and compared to get the fact and figured on the differences.

That's a huge improvement, probably bigger than you realize right now. I'm honestly blown away by how close your times were with all the additional work. ****, that difference in the run alone should account for about 2 minutes.

Awesome, awesome work.

Edit: Holy ****! That was only a 2 week difference!
__________________
Patriotic Videos Please Support the Troops
Putting "FU" back in "FUN!"

Last edited by Charles Bennington : 04-22-2009 at 06:05 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sacrificing pleasure for glory! Matthew Larson Workout Logs 30 01-19-2010 08:35 PM
My Journey Cole Troxell Workout Logs 4 03-11-2009 12:07 AM
The journey so far Claude M Crowe Testimonials 8 01-29-2009 09:11 AM
Pain and Pwnage: A n00bs Journey Bill Middleton Workout Logs 9 09-02-2008 09:19 AM
Whipped Pleasure... Chris London Nutrition 20 07-07-2008 03:44 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.