|11-01-2004, 02:50 PM||#201|
OK - We are closing entries as it is November 1st. (Sorry Donald, yours did not make it in.)
We have 472 entries! Take a look: Entries
Let's close voting on November 7th. You can vote for your five favorite "clean" entries and your five favorite "off color" entries, but you cannot vote for your own entry.
This should be fun.
|11-01-2004, 05:06 PM||#206|
104. CrossFit.com: have you hugged the floor today? (Back of shirt: No, you can't work in. I'm doing this for time.)
144. My Workout Can Beat Up Your Workout
193. The taste of defeat has a unique flavor...or so they tell me...Crossfit
265. Keep staring...It motivates me.
455. You don't have to be crazy to be Crossfit, but it helps.
OFF COLOR votes:
79. I eat my wheaties out of the skulls of bodybuilders...Crossfit.
161. All work and no play makes Jack kick your ***.
167. Not everyone can be the best...so get used to it.
400. Smoke you like cheap crack
451. Lot's of people look up to me. That's because I just knocked them down.
|11-02-2004, 02:52 AM||#207|
77. Max out 'til you blackout...Crossfit
188. If the record isn't broke...BREAK IT!
296. I get all the bananas.
393. Suck it up, Buttercup.
436. It doesn't have to be fun to be fun.--Mark Twight
114. My balls weren’t always this big....crossfit.com
200. Crossfit... it will make you a SEXUAL TYRANASAURUS...Just like me!
210. I stink because I actually sweat.
229. Puke is just weakness leaving the body!
398. Welcome to CrossFit Down Under
Lift, row and throw, then chunder
|11-02-2004, 10:35 AM||#209|
46. Its not steroids, its crossfit
222. Five rounds for time: Crossfit.com
343. crossfit: metabolic nitroglycerine
405 friends don’t let friends do lateral raises
439 it doesn’t have to be fun to be fun
|11-02-2004, 11:43 AM||#210|
I don't know if I speak for anyone else, but I must say I'm overwhelmed by the sheer number of responses, most of them good. I thought it was like 200 at most. It's 26 pages.
Consequently, I have a suggestion: Could we narrow the field down to maybe 50, or whatever fits on one page? I'm thinking maybe Lauren and Mike, or whoever, just go through and pick your favorites, and maybe include the ones people have already voted on. I'm not sure how many votes we're going to get if we have to traverse that whole PDF. Narrowing would make Mike's job easier too.
Just an idea. Ignore it if it's dumb.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My friend wants to crossfit||Mike Marin||Starting||9||08-07-2007 06:01 PM|
|My best friend.||David Wallach||Testimonials||0||04-05-2007 06:11 PM|
|We lost a friend||David Werner||Community||29||09-23-2005 04:25 PM|
|Coffee is your friend||John Walsh||Community||33||07-09-2005 08:14 PM|
|My WOD for Later Today, Please Comment and Modify||Neill S. Occhiogrosso||Workout of the Day||9||10-14-2004 11:50 AM|