CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 04-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #1
David Wallach

Profile:
Hi Coach,

I am a trainer that has been doing Anaerobic Threshold training for my clients for years... yet just recently found a home and a battle cry at CrossFit. I have been training off and on with my wife for years, but more off than on. We started doing the WOD and modified skills work training togther about two months ago.

Not only have our numbers been FLYING up, both of us are visibly harder and MUCH leaner. My bench has gone up from 270 to 315 and I hadn't done any bench for 6 weeks! Accross the board: OHSquats, deads, PUs... all showing numbers i have never EVER seen before. I was unable to do HSPUs when we started: just did 5 rounds of 10 reps, nose to the ground. Thresholds? Through the roof! 1000m row pace down from 2:40/500 to 1:55... frankly, the progress is freaking me out. My wife was unable to do 10 strict push ups when we started... yesterday she did two solid sets of 34!!!

That is all well and good, but the miracle is my best friend and I are closer than we have been in a decade. The intensity and strict detail has put us both into a new world. I have been married for 14 years and this strong, intense and beautiful woman makes my heart LEAP like we just met!

Cheers to you, and thanks. You fill our lives with more than you can imagine,

David Wallach

PS: all my clients are getting some and their progress is the best it has ever been. Double thanks.

(Message edited by chef on April 05, 2007)

(Message edited by chef on April 05, 2007)