CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 05-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #11
Christina Von Rassler

Profile:
Smile Re: Other weight loss programs?

Lisa-

I would love to see some of your recipes. I do the 5 meals a day and have actually gained a few pounds. I need some new food ideas and inspiration.
Sounds like you can help a lot of us.

Christina
F/40/115/5"2
Old 05-27-2008, 04:47 AM   #12
Butch Montgomery

Profile:
Re: Other weight loss programs?

Christina - I just met with a personal trainer and nutritionalist and they were blown away but what I eat. I am not a big fan of shakes and bars, mainly because they have a lot of junk in them and don't fill you up, so you end up eating more food, plus they usually taste terrible. However, I was recommended by my Doctor who had a friend that was eating some of these bars and shakes and having great success so I decided to give it a try. That was a year ago and I just had my physical and blood work and it was perfect, they ran test for everything and it was great, he was impressed. So my point is you have to be soooo careful about what you put into your body. I eat 5 small meals a day and that is key along with a ton of water and a B12 drink. I got my stuff from this website: http://bmontgomery.qhealthzone.com

Also, for dinner, I cook lowfat and I don't eat any meat. I eat fish and chicken. Remember your body is building itself by what you feed it. Also, no sodas ever, or fried foods or fast food. Sounds hard but it is so worth it for what you look like AND what you feel like. I feel just wonderful. Send me your e-mail and I can send you some of my favorite recipes for desserts and meals, I have a ton and I send them to people a lot once they see how I eat. Good Luck!

montgomerylm@yahoo.com

Lisa
Old 05-27-2008, 05:13 AM   #13
Andres Gordo

Profile:
Re: Other weight loss programs?

You don't have to measure man. I don't measure, but eat quality meals (to some degree of measure not all out eating). I'm at about 9% body fat. Just don't eat: sugar, grains (cereals, bread), try not to cheat, just eat good foods, if you want a treat I eat one of them jello puddings that have no sugar, they have artificial sugar, but what ever and they taste good. And this is going to be easier for you since you are a cook!
Oh and if you want bread check this bread out!
https://www.foodforlife.com/procart_...D=33&do=detail
Good stuff.