CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 11-06-2005, 11:18 PM   #1
Troy Dodson

Profile:
I sent an email to folks interested in a Crossfit Meetup in Plano (Dallas area). Some of them had emailed me because of my CrossFit Dallas posting. I just wanted to throw this info out into it's own posting so more people will see it.

Here are the details so far:

What: A get together for Dallas area CrossFitters and for those who would like to experience CrossFit and see what it is all about. (All fitness levels welcome).

When: Saturday, 11/12/2005 10:00 AM Proposed time.

Where: Bob Woodruff Park, Near Dooley Elementary School in Plano, TX

Why: To have fun, meet fellow CrossFitters

Duration: Till we puke or 11:30-Noon whichever comes first.....

Equipment: 2 sets of power rings, 3 plyo boxes (16", 20" and 24"), 4 medicine balls of varying sizes/weights, Paralletes, C2 Rower, dumbbells, 2 Oly bars, and an ultralite and alumalte bar.

I may have a couple sets of Oly weights by then. I don't have very many dumbbells. If anyone has any equipment they can contribute that would be great.

The Workout: TBD, I'm thinking Fight Gone Bad for those who are interested, any requests? Plus we can do some skill work on the rings, some handstands, rolls, and some tabata squats of course.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:37 PM   #2
Troy Dodson

Profile:
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have another get together planned for this coming Saturday 11/19 at 2:30 at Bob Woodruff Park in Plano.