CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 01-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Robin Kamio

Profile:
Cannon AFB (Clovis, NM) Crossfitters

Hi All,

I am PCSing to Cannon AFB (Clovis, NM) this April and was disappointed to hear there are no affiliates in the area. The base gym is pretty pathetic and if any of you have tried to do WODs in an Air Force gym you'll know that they are not Crossfit friendly. Any suggestions of where to workout? Are there any groups of Crossfitters working out together? I'd even be interested in putting together a small garage gym and/or coordinating a workout schedule through one of the local gyms. Thoughts?

Robin
Old 02-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
Michael Dillon

Profile:
Re: Cannon AFB (Clovis, NM) Crossfitters

Yeah, the gym is pretty bad and not set up at all for CrossFit. I haven't come across any CrossFitters here yet. I have a decent garage gym that I use. I would definitely be interested in getting a group together if I could find some other CrossFitters, though.