CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout of the Day
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout of the Day Questions & performance regarding CrossFit's WOD

Old 04-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
Bryan Bentley

Profile:
Tried my best with "Angie" today...

17:51 was the best I could do today. Funny thing I noticed while kipping on the pullups was that the other day when kipping through "Fran", I felt so much faster and effective with my kips. Is it because they are post thrusters? Other thing is, the bar I do pull ups on in the gym is on a squat cage and the whole thing moves when I kip. I kip better when its solid. Needless to say, I do need to keep working on the kips to get my pullups to happen in a much more rapid succession. Angie is definitely a tuffy, but so far, Helen is what really rips me a new one. I think its those dreaded 400m sprints that do me in. The thrusters in Fran tear me up too. Have to scale down to 65lbs. instead of the rx'd 95lbs.