CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 05-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #1
Thomas V. Rivera

Profile:
New G2 GHD Low Price!

The Garage Gym Store is now rolling out its new G2 GHD. I have attached a picture. We have researched and have taken our time developing this GHD, we have test our G2 GHD at our home gym CrossFit San Diego and have our consultants test it as well. This cameback with great reviews! This is a high-quality GHD, we have taken all the specs and attributes of the best GHD's on the market and made our own. This will ship disassmbeled to cut shipping costs. We are selling this at $349! Will ship within 4-8 weeks.

Email: Thomas@TheGarageGymStore.com

www.TheGarageGymStore.com (WFS)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	G2GHD-2T.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	4259  
Old 05-26-2009, 07:18 AM   #2
Todd Condell

Profile:
Re: New G2 GHD Low Price!

Hey Tom,
When you go to the website the price is $499.99 not the 349.99 you state here. Also from the website it has this info under the listing for the GHD on the website. http://www.theg2scart.com/Garage_Gym_GHD_p/g2ghd.htmYOU MUST ENSURE YOU ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE.

Hurry, get your GHD for $499.99 with SHIPPING INCLUDED before we increase the price in July! We've took the best features across all GHDs and combined it into one great quality one that will last and not break the bank. We've seen them all and are proud to bring this to market at this price and quality. Available exclusively through the Garage Gym Store!

So I am a little confused here by your post and the info on the website. They don't agree. Can you clear this up?

Last edited by Lynne Pitts; 06-09-2009 at 05:42 PM..
Old 05-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #3
Thomas V. Rivera

Profile:

Todd,

We are going to adjust it on the site! No worries! Thanks!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:29 AM   #4
Thomas V. Rivera

Profile:

Todd,

All done! You will not find a GHD at $349.99 at this price with the same quality and demensions!

http://www.theg2scart.com/Garage_Gym_GHD_p/g2ghd.htmYOU MUST ENSURE YOU ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE.

Last edited by Lynne Pitts; 06-09-2009 at 05:42 PM..
Old 05-26-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
Daniel Kunz

Profile:

Thomas,

I have a few questions in comparing the new Garage Gym GHD and the Legend GHD w/ Split Pad:

What is the weight of each unit?
What size/gauge steel is used in each?
What are the dimensions of the foot plate of each unit?
Can you give an estimate of the dimensions of the split pads (l x w x h) for each?

Is there a reason I am getting shipping quotes of $150.92 for the Garage Gym GHD and $104.40 for the Legend GHD? I thought the lighter and disassembled unit would be cheaper.

Thank you.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
Thomas V. Rivera

Profile:

Hey Folks,

I'm super busy and I would love to answer all your questions! If I answer one, I have to answer all. So please email me with any questions you may have:

I look forward to answering all your questions in regards to configuration, demensions, shipping etc. Let save our CrossFit Brothers and Sisters some money! Thanks!
Old 05-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
David Gray

Profile:

Tom, I appreciate your being busy, but you were the one who posted the sizzle, so please spend a little time on the steak. I can understand why you don't want to go point-to-point comparison on different make GHDs, but you can at least answer Daniel's questions about the G2 model, weight, type of metal and construction, and shipping, because you're going to get asked these questions over and over since the info isn't the web page.

Myself, I'd like to see a picture of a 6'2" man on it to have a better feel for how large the pads are and how much of a gap there is between the plate and the foot pads (I've found it works best if the foot is snug between the two). Thanks!
Old 05-29-2009, 08:54 AM   #8
Matt Rau

Profile:

Bump - I'm trying to figure these answers out as well.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:13 AM   #9
Tim Crawford

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas V. Rivera View Post
Hey Folks,

I'm super busy and I would love to answer all your questions! If I answer one, I have to answer all. So please email me with any questions you may have:

I look forward to answering all your questions in regards to configuration, demensions, shipping etc. Let save our CrossFit Brothers and Sisters some money! Thanks!

This guy really likes to blow everyone off.....hey check out our product! Oh, I can't tell you anything more than what I copied and pasted from the website, so take a flying leap and just buy our product! Why do you keep posting this stuff (just like you did with the new squat rack) if you aren't going to answer questions and actually commit to "customer service" since these guys are the customers you are trying to reach?!
Old 05-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #10
Paul Szoldra

Profile:

Tim,

Have you tried emailing Thomas directly? I have. I asked him a question and I got a response within 5 minutes, and then I asked him two more questions which got an extremely prompt reply.

I'm sure the man is busy. If he has his email box open, he hears the sound and can respond quickly to any questions you have. If he's doing some work, like maybe, making sure that people are receiving equipment, refreshing the CrossFit message board to see if any new questions popped up might not be a very good use of his time.