CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 11-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Mark Davis

Profile:
The nutrition and diet video links thread

I have seen some interesting and informative and also some not so informative videos on the web regarding nutrition and diet and thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to post them all in one place and discuss likes/ dislikes. So if you find any interesting video links (agreeing or disagreeing with the information) post it here.

I just watched a interesting video of an MD lecturing on why the human body is not designed to eat meat. Let me first say that I am not a vegetarian, I actually just got finished eating 8 oz of wild caught red sockeye salmon and a bunch of broccoli and bell peppers, mmmmm), but I do think he brought up some interesting points concerning the anatomy of the human body. I was a Biology major in college and he does have some valid information. The video is an hour long and you kind of have to watch the whole thing to really get his whole argument. Will I be switching to vegetarianism after watching the video, probably not, but like I said it did get me thinking, which is always a healthy activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-hs...eature=related (wfs)