CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 07-27-2008, 07:46 AM   #1
Lanny Langston

Profile:
University of Idaho or Washington State University Affiliate or Crossfitters?

Hey, I'm moving up to Moscow, ID to go to UI and just wanted to know if there were any other people who crossfit, or better yet if anyone knew about a gym there?
Old 08-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
Ben Kraft

Profile:
Re: University of Idaho or Washington State University Affiliate or Crossfitters?

Hey Lanny. i just moved to Moscow myself. and the closest gym i think ive found is in Spokane. But as soon as they let me into the campus gym i'll be doing the WOD's there. right now im stuck to small workouts in my backyard and running/biking the awesome path thru town...when you get here hit me up if you need a training partner.

ben kraft
Old 10-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #3
Marc Doman

Profile:
Re: University of Idaho or Washington State University Affiliate or Crossfitters?

Hey guys, I go to WSU and we've got 6 or 7 people over here who crossfit regularly and we're finding more all the time. Hit me up if you want to work out sometime, it's always fun to meet someone new!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:21 AM   #4
Joel Swenson

Profile:
Re: University of Idaho or Washington State University Affiliate or CrossFitters?

Hi Marc,
I am a student at WSU interested in trying
crossfit. Where and when do you and your group meet?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
Matt Martin

Profile:
Re: University of Idaho or Washington State University Affiliate or CrossFitters?

Joel-

I was looking for more CFers in the area and stumbled on this thread. I'm Marc's roommate. We all work out at different times and I tried to get a CrossFit WSU going this semester to consolidate our workouts. I did most of the organizing through Facebook but we can't start a real club until one of us gets certified. Message me the times you're available to workout and maybe we can all get together one of these days and figure something permanent out.

Matt