CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 02-18-2013, 12:29 AM   #1
Tors Jarvis

Profile:
Fat ratios and the zone

Hi everyone,
2 weeks ago my husband and I started the zone diet - we've been eating 90% paleo anyway but wanted to try it out. I'm looking for some advice as to how all you ladies out there (or guys) tinker with the fats. I train 5-6 days a week, add in some cardio and protein - but I want to make sure that I'm not going to lose muscle or get tired. I've heard that most people end up doubling or tripling the fat ratio - but I didn't want to do that before seeking some great cf community advice!

Happy to share anything that we've been learning too! To try and make it easier we put a chart together of the carb weights instead of cups. This has been an amazing resource - but still not as good as the digital scales we bought! You can find it here: http://groweatrun.blogspot.com.au/20...by-weight.html

Thanks for all your help in advance!

Cheers,
Tors