CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 07-13-2015, 10:14 AM   #1
Tighe Crovetti

Profile:
FS: Fran 21-15-9 car magnets

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/161762663785?

I hope the link works. I have a bit of history here, pardon the sad story. In February of 2013, my dad, Francis, who just weeks before turned 70 seemingly in perfect health, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I started Crossfit in October of 2013, and many 5:30am mornings when I had trouble getting out of bed to go to the box, I'd think of how I bet he wished he could get up and be as active as he wanted, and had always been. As soon as I heard of the benchmark, I decided I'd do it each year on his birthday, and maybe one year he'd be able to see one. His health had already deteriorated by the time the first opportunity came around, and he passed just a few weeks after. I found a generic 21-15-9 sticker to put on my car, but I just traded that in, and the sticker went with it. Not able to find a true "Fran-specific" car magnet, I custom designed one, but had to do so in bulk. A bunch of people at my box (bunch being relative, we're small) showed interest in buying one, but I still have a bunch left. Not pocketing a bunch of money on this, just want to distribute what I have, maybe have a little left over to buy some shoes or something. I know the pull-up guy isn't perfect, I think the figure may actually be intended to be standing (?), but I only had so much art to choose from. Thanks for checking it out.

Last edited by Tighe Crovetti; 07-13-2015 at 10:27 AM..