CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 05-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
Christof Fischer

Profile:
Help needed! May 2013 Nutrition and Supplement Survey - <5min - $50 Gift Card Drawing

Hey guys! We are launching a new survey into our expanded wellness coverage and would greatly appreciate your help. We are interested in consumer purchasing patterns, particularly in nutrition (vitamins and supplements). We prefer to gather responses from those who take at least a multivitamin or other supplement, but all responses are welcome. We appreciate your help (it only takes about five minutes to complete), and please pass along to friends and family as well. We will be happy to share the results with anyone who is interested, in addition to a drawing for a gift card to a vitamin/supplement retailer of your choice.

spamm

Old 05-13-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
PaulEwing

Profile:
Re: Help needed! May 2013 Nutrition and Supplement Survey - <5min - $50 Gift Card Dra

Just wanted to point out that number 7 requires a box to be checked; however, many folks on this board probably don't shop at any of those retailers (Myself included). You may want to add an "Other" option.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:10 AM   #3
jeramy park

Profile:
Re: Help needed! May 2013 Nutrition and Supplement Survey - <5min - $50 Gift Card Dra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulEwing View Post
Just wanted to point out that number 7 requires a box to be checked; however, many folks on this board probably don't shop at any of those retailers (Myself included). You may want to add an "Other" option.
I believe the question is whether or not you have heard of the product.