CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 11-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Miguel De La Fuente

Profile:
Mcallen, Texas Area

Anyone doing crossfit in the McAllen Area, I know not many people know about this awesome new sport here, mainlyly because they are fat and lazy. But I have been doing it for over 8 months, its awesome,and I am certified now. I believe to be the first and only one so far in this neck of the woods. Anyone wants to do some WODs, I have a gym I run and I have set a room, just for crossfit. I always enjoy working out in a group and fellow corssfitters.

Rangers Lead The Way!! HOOah!!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:47 PM   #2
John McPherson

Profile:
Re: Mcallen, Texas Area

Shoot me a PM with your email address I've got a client doing some work down that way looking for something to do.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #3
Adam Escamilla

Profile:

Me and my buddy just started doing crossfit here in Edinburg and Iím glad to find out were not alone. We are looking forward to meeting some other individuals willing to do crossfit most people around here rather not
Old 12-12-2009, 12:05 PM   #4
Miguel De La Fuente

Profile:

Hey adam, I am actually gonna be doing a WOD later today, if you get this message on time and wanna come join us, you guys are welcome. You can call me: 346-0438
Old 12-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
Dennis Richards

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Escamilla View Post
Me and my buddy just started doing crossfit here in Edinburg and Iím glad to find out were not alone. We are looking forward to meeting some other individuals willing to do crossfit most people around here rather not
Hey man, I had been doing what I thought was Crossfit at Cornerstone the last few months. Usually ended up doing typical globo workout because of lack of structure and motivation. Found Miguel here and started working out with his group about 2 weeks ago, and it's awesome! Everyone's super cool, we have a great time and get a good workout! Miguel even has my wife doing overhead squats without falling over!!! Hope you and your friends can make it, man, things are really great and growing!!!