CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 08-23-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
Scott Staves

Profile:
BOISE/Treasure Valley Area

Hello:

I'm hoping to get in touch with some crossfitters in Boise/Eagle/Nampa area.

I'm not impressed with what's offered out here in the marketplace. I've been doing a lot of modified workouts at home. I've got a rack, pull-up bar, rings. No kettles, rope, or rower.

I've contacted Boise Crossfit numerous times - no response.

I've contacted Gold's Gym Crossfit NUMEROUS TIMES - no response to my questions... Plus there's something wrong (sacreligious) with crossfit in a Global Box Gym.

Now, I see at my wife's favorite gym Idaho Athletic a psuedo "knock-off" version of the functional work outs in crossfit... without saying it's crossfit (THANK GOD). I believe in free-source information, but I believe in people getting the right information.

I'm hoping to get my Level 1 cert by December of this year. I'm serious about working out, and serious about crossfit. Strongly considering securing some financing for a CROSSFIT location in the area.

1) Anyone out there wanting to crossfit with a friend?
2) Anyone out there with an interest in starting a crossfit facility?
3) Anyone out there with some advice on such?
Old 08-30-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
Mermarguerit Versaggi

Profile:
Re: BOISE/Treasure Valley Area

A couple things:
Check out Crossfit Asylum, on line. A good friend of mine, Andy (on the website) is opening this gym up in about 2 wks off of Chinden by the Les Boise Park. He and his partner are awesome. We work out - wods, when our schedules match. Andy has a full garage gym. But other wise, I have another work out partner, Tyler, whos got some pretty good garage stuff, over in Nampa. Tyler has been doing CF for a long time and is very fit and good with techniques.

Get a hold of me if you want to join in!
Old 09-22-2008, 04:36 PM   #3
Shawna Davenport

Profile:
Re: BOISE/Treasure Valley Area

CrossfitMeridian will be opening soon. Our clients are looking forward to the move into our 2200 sq. ft facility.