CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 05-18-2005, 10:09 AM   #1
Ryan Atkins

Profile:
Just a heads up to anyone living in the midwest (mainly Illinois and Wisconsin). I've started a regional events section on my website to keep posted about CrossFit and CrossFit-related events. It's located at: http://www.crossfitracine.com/html/regional_events.html.

There's also a regional resource section added (http://www.crossfitracine.com/html/r...resources.html). It gives a brief description of some of the local organizations/clubs that CrossFitters in the area may find of interest.

Both lists are starting out small, but I suspect they will build in the coming months.

In addition to this, Dave Ojeda will be sending out monthly newsletters. Please contact him if you would like to be on his mailing list.

Regards,

Ryan
Old 05-18-2005, 10:33 AM   #2
Larry Lindenman

Profile:
Ryan, are you going to the O-lifting seminar? If so, you should come out the night before and stay at my house. We've got a spare bedroom, extra food, and a great gym.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:35 PM   #3
Ryan Atkins

Profile:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the invite! That'd be great. Terri's working on Saturday, so I'll have to see if I can make some arrangements for the kids to sleep over somewhere. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Ryan
Old 05-19-2005, 06:07 AM   #4
dave ojeda

Profile:
Ryan,

Thanks for putting the updates on your website. I will be setting a July Chicago CrossFit meeting date when I get back from the honeymoon. I will also send out a monthly update once I get back.