CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
Sean Smith

Profile:
Blogs for new/potential affiliate owners

I'm curious about what blogs/resources are other there for new and potential affiliate owners to help them make the proper business decisions. Inside the Affiliate, 321Go Project, Fitrilla...anything else? I find these blogs generally tell you what you should do because the ideas worked in the past, but they don't really tell you why you should them. I'm looking for blogs that give you micro-ideas for your gym that can help increase efficiency and make it easier for your members. No one teaches new affiliate owners systems (business and efficiency systems), they just say, "train your clients really well and your numbers will grow."

So, any resources out there for helping with efficiency of a CrossFit gym?
Old 12-16-2014, 04:43 AM   #2
Jan Dahlberg

Profile:
Re: Blogs for new/potential affiliate owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Smith View Post
I'm curious about what blogs/resources are other there for new and potential affiliate owners to help them make the proper business decisions. Inside the Affiliate, 321Go Project, Fitrilla...anything else? I find these blogs generally tell you what you should do because the ideas worked in the past, but they don't really tell you why you should them. I'm looking for blogs that give you micro-ideas for your gym that can help increase efficiency and make it easier for your members. No one teaches new affiliate owners systems (business and efficiency systems), they just say, "train your clients really well and your numbers will grow."

So, any resources out there for helping with efficiency of a CrossFit gym?
I am actually interested in the same, and thinking about creating a local Mastermind group here in the western of Sweden to discuss stuff and really get to know the reasoning behind stuff like pricing.