CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
Dave Young

Profile:
CrossFit Live returns with an all-new podcast: an interview with Mark Rippetoe. It is now available at http://www.crossfitlive.com/archives.htm

In the interest of cost and scheduling - yours, mine, and the guests' - I've decided to shorten the length of the program and make it an interview-only show (no call-ins). Not many of you were actually able to join the show live, and the switchboard was about the only cost the show incurred. Feel free to let me know if I mis-judged your interest in that call-in option.

Despite the loss of the call-in opportunity, I'd still very much appreciate your help with these interviews. Please watch the Community section of the message board for announcements about upcoming XFL guests, and send me your questions. You can e-mail or IM me (dave@daveyoung.com).

If you want to hear more from Mark Rippetoe (and I think you will), he's agreed to come back for more. I'd like the next segment to be nothing but XFer's questions on strength training. If you want that to happen, flood my inbox with very specific questions for him and they'll get answered. Don't miss this chance to learn from one of the greats in the community. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got.

I'm guessing that the name "crossfit live" will probably have to be retired since the show isn't live anymore, so I'd like your thoughts on a new name that connotes podcast for the crossfit community. Again, show me what you've got. Thanks.

Dave Y

Old 06-17-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
Luke Hope

Profile:
I enjoyed it. Thank you.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:00 AM   #3
Jerimiah Childress

Profile:
Wahoo thanks Dave.