View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
Tish Traster

Profile:
Fear, Doubt, Ego...

I'm two months away from officially opening my doors. I have 10 solid clients who are "IN" and my box is small, 1550 sq ft. I also have a USA Weightlifting coach with 10+ kids coming on board, which will assist with some expenses.

Albiet the initial investement wouldn't put us (my loving supporting husband and family) under financially even if the whole thing fell flat as a pancake. My ego seems to be playing mind games with me the past week. While I'm very excited, recently I've been having moments of serious fear and doubt.

"What have I done?" "What if the community isn't ready for this?" "What if "they" (whoever "they" are) don't like CrossFit?" "What if "they" don't like me? "Who's gonna mop the floors and do the laundry at home?" "Do I know what I'm doing?" "I don't know what I'm doing." "Your Fran is pathetic." "I'm too old to start a business." "I'm not too old for this Earth, just too old for CrossFit."

Did anyone else go through this? Anyone care to elaborate or advise?

Thank you in advance for your response