View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 08:46 PM   #3
Aushion Chatman

Profile:
David,

I'm in the middle of what you must have experienced...I'm at sea right now and finding time or the right seas to workout is difficult. I just did a workout yesterday 21-15-9 SDLHP, 2 sets ea arm of 1 arm DL's and 21-15-9 standing roman.

I wasn't as exhausted as I thought I'd be, I've done pull-ups here and there when I can, I've probably only done 4-5 sets of 10 the last 20 days. But i have been able to crank out 10 each time, though it is much more difficult than it used to be.

I'm not sure when I'll get back to a good routine, I'm expecting it to be in months when I return home.

I can't relate to your glycotic p-way...we have no equip/space for that type of training right now. I also don't use the treadmill while we're at sea...I'm interested to see just how far I slip when I get home and can start a good routine again.

We used to talk about muscle memory when I was lifting the traditional way (MWF seperating arms/shoulders, legs, back) Is there truth to that, or is it that I'm mentally adapted to pushing myself so the scaled back workouts I'm doing aren't as bad as even I think they'll be?

Aush