Mobility circuit

Front Squat

Bar x 10
60 x 10
80 x 5
90 x 5
90 x 5
90 x 5

Max is 130 x 5. Stayed light since it's been a month since I went heavy on a squat/deadlift movement due to a hip strain. Went surprisingly fast and easy, but I decided to remain smart.

"Fran"

2 21 kg DB's
Kipping pullups
21-15-9

10:32

First time Fran and first time "seriously" doing kipping pullups.
I learned two things. See below.

Practice:

Squat clean + barbell thruster:

several sets of 5

Knee rehab

Comments:

1) I used dumbbells instead of a barbell due to a wrist injury.
This did not go as planned. The dumbbells are two huge adjustable ones and were very hard to balance when squatting down again(you can't just "rack" them like a barbell). After a while I got the hang of this, but it complicated things and fatigued my shoulders way faster than with barbell thrusters. I had to stop a few times because my shoulders were fatigued and my legs weren't. Have to figure out a way to do this either with a barbell or either more efficiently with dumbbells.

2) The kipping chins(I do them with my palms facing towards me)have gotten a lot better. If I can get these handled, time will go down a lot for sure.

And comments or help are very much welcome!

I ramble a lot, don't I?

That said(while I'm on a roll), I entered my food intake into Fitday, and came up with about a 40/30/30 breakdown of Fats/Protein/Carbs.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5...arch252009.png

Don't worry, I'm getting my vitamins, I just didn't enter my vegetable intake and any condiments I use to fry my eggs or beef.

I'm eating a lot less than a month ago(down from 78 to 75 kilo now), and I'm feeling pretty damn good actually!

Any comments/suggestions/experiences?