View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:40 AM   #7
Brad Allen Jones

Profile:
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

You threadjacked your own thread?!
Just kidding, awesome video!

Here's one, though:

So a moth walks into a podiatrist's office.

Podiatrist: Whatís the problem?

Moth: Whatís the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Linovich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc I donít even know what Iím doing anymore. I donít even know if Gregory Linovich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But, I donít know. I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and thereÖ

Podiatrist: Oh yeah?

Moth: Yes. At night I sometimes wake up, and I turn to some old lady in my bed thatís on my arm; a lady I once loved, doc. I donít know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexandria; she fell in the cold of last year. The cold took her down as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc, my other boy, Gregaro Ivinolitanovitch; I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes all I see is the same cowardice that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only the cowardice was stronger, then perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all. Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though Iím a moth, just barely hanging onto my web of everlasting fire underneath me. Iím not feeling good.

Podiatrist: Moth, man, youíre trouble. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?

Moth: ĎCuz the light was on.