View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 07:05 AM   #3
Chris Goodrich
Member Chris Goodrich is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Puyallup  WA
Posts: 129
John, are you talking about the cam-buckle style tie-downs? If so, I'd check at a motorcycle dealershipo. They usually carry this style as well as ratcheting. I'd recommend Ancra brand. You'll find plenty of places selling them online as well. Chris
  Reply With Quote