Originally Posted by Andrew Bell
1) He IS threatened by a bunch of hot crossfit guys (because all the ones one mainsite, and ESPN are super hot).
2) It simply isn't something he is interested in doing, which is fine. He doesn't have to be.
3) He should support you no matter what, but, being a man, see #1.
4) You shouldn't want to change him, just as he shouldn't be trying to change you.
5) The breakup (should it get to that point) shouldn't be about Crossfit.
The break up would be about number 3 if this was my situation!