View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Brian Strump

Profile:
Re: ID Health risk factors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Houghton View Post
Brain,

do you mind sharing the source of this information?

Bill,

First it's BrIAn. Although that's a much more common mistake than one would think. I'll never forget friends singing Happy Birthday to Brain at my 11th birthday party because that is what the cake said!

All kidding aside, shoot me an email(drbstrump@aol.com) and I can forward you a wealth of information where I got that. Those 2 pages are from the Advanced Personal Trainer Manual written by National Federation of Professional Trainers. I am a doctor, not a personal trainer per se, but I got my hands on this, so thought might be good to pass along.

I haven't made it through all the information that I received, but I'll be happy to forward it to you, and you can take all the information from it you find useful.

FYI, the 2 pages that I put up are from pages 10,11 from the Advanced Personal Trainer Manual.

Email me and I'll forward it off to you.

So this is going to be longer, after I just check out your website, and saw you are a chiropractor too. I've been out for 7 years, was in a space in globo-gym for last 3, but starting an affiliate and office together in next 2 months. How is your office, affiliate run? Completely separate? Market together sometimes? How long have you had your affiliate open? Email me.

Last edited by Brian Strump : 12-05-2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Did my research, wanted to add more.