Profile:
Re: JWendt Log

1/6 "Barbara" 93 minutes

Five rounds, each for time of:
20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats

This is the one that hurt so much, I posted about scaling back. I did miss the 3 minute rest break, however, I was taking breaks constantly. I finished though it truly took everything out of me. Had to take a bit of a nap afterwards, and couldn't do much of anything the rest of the day.

1/7 "Cindy" 12 rounds
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups (Did jumping)
10 Push-ups (First 10 minutes regular, second 10, knee pushups)
15 Squats

This one I paced myself fairly well. I had a couple bad rounds, but I actually got a little faster at the end. I have high hopes for this one next time to get at least one more round.

Found out that NIN's Broken CD is 21 minutes. Perfect length and music for something like this.

1/9 "Michael"

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups

Happy with this one, although my time is nowhere near everyone else's (Mean appears to be about 24 minutes, I got 38). Oh well, I'm new at this, right? The running felt much better than the last few runs. Looking at my splits, the runs were ~6 minutes, the BEs were a bit under 3 minutes, and it would appear that the situps were once again a glaring weakness. Just over 4 minutes per set. While each one was slow, at least they were all fairly the same length, as I didn't get slower, at least.