View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
Scott Borre

Profile:
100-0 : Your thoughts?

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=903780YOU MUST ENSURE YOU ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE.

These huge scoring differences and then a backlash is seemingly happening several times a year in various sports. Personally, I'm kind of tired of the stories.

The lesson in this should be that A) this match never should have happened, and B) If you have a problem with losing 100-0, then don't play the game.

I almost feel bad for the team that won. I've dominated in sports like that before. It was fun at first, until you realized there was no competition. At that point it became a mindless bore.

I respect the losing school's desire to compete despite everything that works against them. However, they can't expect for teams to 'let up.' Its a sport. There are losers. If you can't handle that, don't play.

This goes to college football and the hatred of teams 'running up the score.' Tough. Its not disrepectful. It would only be disrespectful if they gave less than 100% against you.

Last edited by Joshua Murphy : 01-23-2009 at 11:21 AM.